Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Back in Blog Land

Where to begin?! I have so many stories to share...but don't know where to start!

We're in the house. We closed last Wednesday and moved in on Thursday. I'm loving it. It's been a crazy week - I'm so sick of boxes - but it's starting to feel like home. Living out of boxes and bags the first few days, it felt more like we were staying in a hotel. So I guess you can say it's felt like some sort of a working vacation...with a lot of overtime!

The kids are doing great. They're really enjoying all the extra space. They were content just to run around for a few days, now they're wanting to investigate every drawer and cupboard, so we've been scrambling to get things babyproofed as fast as we can.

Wow, how they've changed since I last wrote! They're running around and they know so many words!

Our stay with my mother-in-law was wonderful. It was definitely cramped quarters, but overall it was a wonderful experience. I went in ready to really dred it...ready to be irked at all the things I'm supposed to get irked about when staying at the in-law's, but that attitude lasted only a few days. We always got along great, but during our stay there, we became great friends. I can honestly say I really miss her. She's staying over this Friday night, and I can't wait!

I need to take some pictures of the house and get them posted. It's so beautiful! We've met a lot of the neighbors, and they all seem really nice. I can not believe all the kids our kids' age!! This neighborhood is flooded with 1-2 year olds!

I know I've been rambling, but it's been so long! I hope to be able to start visiting your sites soon. So much to catch up on!

Be back SOON!