Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Boring Play-by-Play

Nothing too exciting this weekend. RD and I planned on having a few friends over, but everyone we called already had plans, so it was just the two of us. I didn't really care because I'm not a football fan, so SuperBowl parties are usually just a bad excuse for me to eat a bunch of fattening foods, so no loss here.

While RD watched the game I went upstairs and did my Billy Blanks Boot Camp video. Don't laugh! It is a good workout, and like the box promises, I got results in seven days. Can't beat that!

Friday night was fun. I went out to dinner with some of my new friends from the neighborhood. We were at the restaurant close to four hours gabbing away. The waitstaff was circling our table, wanting to close down our section. We didn't care. It was a great time and I'm really happy that I've made some great friends.

I was supposed to take the kids over to K's (neighbor) today, but SA woke up with a fever and he's all congested, so no playday today.

Speaking of the kids, I've got a rumble to break up.

I hope everyone has a great week!