Wednesday, February 08, 2006

This is the song for the lonely*

GRRRRRRR...so frustrating.

I'm starting my sixth week of Weight Watchers and I've lost only 5 pounds. I'm not so much bummed about it being only 5 pounds, but I'm bummed that I didn't lose ANYTHING this past week. Nothing. Nada. Zilch. I have a weird pattern going on...First Week - I lost nothing, Second Week - I lost 2 pounds, Third Week - Nothing, Fourth Week - 3 pounds, Fifth Week - NOTHING. I sure hope this means I'm in for a loss of two or more next week (I weigh myself every Wednesday). I'm not going to let it get me down. I know. I know...be patient. My clothes are getting looser. My jeans are falling down. I'm still mushy, but I am smaller. It's just that I feel like I've lost more, ya know? Oh well. As long as I can see and feel (if that makes sense) progress, I guess that's all that matters.

*If you're wondering what the heck my title has to do with my post...it's a line from the Cher song in the Weight Watcher's commercial - which by the way, my kids love. I'm not sure if it's the big ladies or Cher, but that commercial stops my kids in their tracks every time.