Friday, February 03, 2006

Bad Mommy

I've given in to Teletubbies - and quite frankly, I just might leave the dang t.v. on all day. I just don't feel like asserting myself today. You know those days you would wake up and just not want to go into work? Even though you feel totally fine, you want to find a reason to call in sick? Well today is one of those days. I'm not crabby, feel fine, just a bit tired and not wanting to do anything.

I folded two baskets of laundry that had been sitting in the laundry room for three days, and that took every bit of energy I had in me. They would have continued to sit there had RD not asked me if I knew if they were clean or dirty. He knew they were clean. That was his attempt-to-be-subtle way of telling me it's time to do something with the damn clothes already.

Yawwwwwwn. Can't wait 'til naptime. Mom needs a snoooooze.