Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Home Improvements

We've been touched by Spring Fever and we've been making additions and changing things up around the house. Here are some pics...

Christmas 05 and January 05 084
New tables, lamps, and framed print in living room

Christmas 05 and January 05 083
New chair in living room

Christmas 05 and January 05 085
New lamp and art in family room

Christmas 05 and January 05 089
New swingset

Christmas 05 and January 05 098
New fence

We've done some landscaping and got more furniture...but my camera battery pooped out on me. I'll get the battery recharged and load some more pictures.

I had a garage sale this past Saturday and made $346.00!! WOO HOO!! Quite exciting considering the last garage sale I had only four people showed up. Not kidding! I'm putting it towards some new furniture for our bonus room. We have this huge entertainment center that I can't stand, so we're replacing it with a small t.v. stand, and our huge, ugly desk is falling apart, so we'll be getting a new desk as well. I'm going to Garden Ridge this afternoon to see if I can find some art to put above the couch. Once I've started...I can't stop!