Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Photos of....well...not much

I said a while back that I would post some pictures of the kiddos, so here goes. I don't feel comfortable posting pictures of their faces...privacy reasons...all that...might be silly...but anyway, this is the best I can do. How exciting can shots of the backs and tops of kids' heads be? Well, the answer is not very, but here they are.

Christmas 05 and January 05 112

AR, SA, and SJ

Christmas 05 and January 05 095
AR...looks real safe playing like that, huh?

Christmas 05 and January 05 105
SA getting into trouble. BTW, those are MY Elmo slippers in the background. We had a problem with the kids all in a battle to get them off my feet, so they've been put away for awhile.

Christmas 05 and January 05 066
SJ - I think this was Christmas morning.