Monday, October 17, 2005

Bit of This, Bit of That

I went to my good friend, A's, Friday night for an At Home Party. We had such a good time. RD stayed home with the kids, what a treat! We had a great time sharing stories of the past, reminiscing about old times. You know...those stories you share when the hubbies aren't around. RD still says he can't imagine me being a "party girl." Oh, honey, if you only knew. I wasn't always so innocent. ;) Those were the days! So glad they're behind me!

_______________

The kids have been so wonderful the past few days. God's good like that. Just when the kids are about to send me over the edge, he gives me a taste of the good life - reminding me how precious these three babies are. They're so sweet, so loving, so perfect...well...almost perfect. ;) They're dishing out kisses and thank you's without being asked, keeping tantrums to a minimum, and being so kind to their siblings. Just heavenly.

_______________

Why do so few people know their directions? Is North/South/East/West so hard? I swear...being new to the area, I have had to ask directions my fair share of times - when I ask, "So is XXX Street North or South of Highway XX," I get (almost every time), "Uh...I don't know." What do you mean you don't know? Is it THAT difficult to figure out? Geesh.

_______________

Grey's Anatomy - LOVE THIS SHOW! It seems to be getting better and better each week. I'd been getting a bit burned out on ER, so I didn't think I'd be interested in another medical drama, but I gotta say it's pretty good.

---------------------------

Our security system is being installed next Wednesday. Now we can all sleep better.

---------------------------

Okay...my heavenly little children are screaming at each other, so I gotta go. Be back when the angels are sleeping.