Friday, March 10, 2006

Spanx Me

If you like my body and you think I'm sexy, c'mon baby let me know. dadadadadadada. If you really need me just reach out and touch me...

Okay, I'll stop now.

What am I singing about now? Spanx. Yes, Spanx. What is Spanx? Glad you asked! I could get into all the details on how it's made, what it's made out of, who made it, but let me just sum it up for you real easy - it's something that makes you look SUPER SKINNY! Lovin' it!

At my girls' trip to the lake last October (or was it November?) my cousins were going on and on about this new girdle that doesn't feel like a girdle and works wonders and hides your love handles and conceals your cellulite and pantyline and makes you look all svelte and beautiful and...and I forgot all about it once I got home. Then watching The Ellen Show, she was raving about it all week. Glad to have the reminder, I went right to the computer before the invention called Spanx once again escaped me. I bought the "Higher Power" panties - one in nude and one in black.

My package arrived today and I rushed to the bathroom to try one on. Lookin' goooood, girlfriend!

So if I'm looking extra svelte, sshhhhhhhhhhh, it's our little secret! ;)