Sunday, August 07, 2005

Gulp!

Well....the bathroom's yellow all right. It's the kids' bathroom and the shower curtain has a lot of fun colors, so I think it looks great. It is a bit of a shocker at first glance though. RD's first words, just as I thought they'd be, were, "Wow...that's yellow."

I know it's strange that I've never painted before living in this house (always hubby's job), but I think I did a pretty good job if I do say so myself. Next project - guest bedroom. I'm more anxious to get the downstairs rooms done, but the ceilings are too high - I can't reach. So I'll be on RD's back for awhile to get those rooms going. :)

My dad and his wife are (finally!) coming over to see the house tonight. She is the most picky eater I've ever met, so it's always a challenge finding something to make that she won't pick apart. She seems to like the more traditional meals - nothing fancy, nothing green. I'm going to make meatloaf, mashed potatoes - and for us green-eating folks, some green beans.

Hope everyone's weekend's going well. I promise I'll get some pictures posted soon!