Wednesday, August 03, 2005

I SAID NOOOOO!!!!

I am so sick of correcting my kids. I know...I know...you veteran moms are saying, "Get used to it. This is only the beginning!" I feel like all I'm ever doing is barking out commands. I'm yelling out no every 10 seconds or removing a child from jumping on a piece of furniture.

My plea's for ordinance in this house have become such a common theme, SA has taken to barking them out himself. Anytime anyone - including me or RD - gets near the trash can, he yells out, "Na na na na na! (a.k.a. No no no no no!)" I know as soon as I hear him yelling out, "Giiiiiii daaaaa! (a.k.a. Get down!)," that means AR is jumping on the couch again. I swear I have a permanent scowl on my face lately.

For those with older kids...please tell me this gets easier. Lie to me if you have to. ha!