Monday, June 23, 2008

My "Pool Boy"

Big Bald Guy at the Gym.

That's what I called him. A nice piece of.............eye candy. What inspires me to go to the gym? That Louis bag that is so close, so close - AND - that bald, beautiful trainer with the Carpe Diem tattoo on his calf. YUM-MY.

Okay, I don't go to the gym TO SEE HIM, but it sure doesn't hurt. The guy is sex on legs. I just don't know how else to describe him. The big muscles, the tight "Trainer" shirt, the bald head, gi-normous tat on his leg...the guy's just sexy. He just looks like a bad boy...like...... Okay, I'll stop. RD told me that himself when, yes, I was telling my dear, good-humored husband about the decor (a.k.a. personnel) at the gym.

The problem (not the obvious 34-year old mother ogling the very-early-20-something-year old boy at the gym) is that today while working out, he was working out beside me. I got the unfortunate privilege of hearing him speak. Hearing the 20-something things come out of his mouth to his buds at the gym...the sexy facade is gone. Gone. Darn it. Darn it. Darn it.

LOUIS! LOUIS! LOUIS!