Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Random Thoughts on a Tuesday

I am just beside myself with excitement for Christmas!!!!!!!!! This is going to be the start of many wonderful Christmas' to come. I always enjoyed Christmas before, but now with our three beautiful babies, it's going to keep getting better!

Remember my crazy, hoosier neighbors? They have some Christmas decorations hanging, which is always nice (ah-hem), but they also have a Jack-O-Lantern hanging on a pole next to their driveway. When are we moving again?

I need to get on track again with my workouts. I've been eating fairly well, considering it's the holidays, but I haven't worked out in two weeks. The scale hasn't moved in quite awhile.... At least it isn't moving up.

Looking at Stat Counter, someone was looking for my site. Now...having a journal posted on the WORLD WIDE WEB, I can't get my panties in a bunch when someone I know reads it. There are a few posts I wrote that in hindsight I should've gotten my emotions in check before writing, but overall, there are very few things that I've written that would embarrass me if someone I knew read it (aside from maybe my mother). It's just sort of a creepy, weird feeling seeing that someone was searching for this site. So, whoever you are, I hope you're enjoying. :)

There's a new Crate and Barrel that opened up close to my house. I'm going to check it out tonight with my friend, C. Something tells me our bank account is going to take another serious hit! I'm hoping they have some bathroom fixtures there (I know Pottery Barn has them, but I'm not sure that Crate and Barrel does) - RD is wanting me to pick up a new faucet and light fixture for our bathroom.

I can't believe how fast this year has gone. It doesn't seem that long ago that I was bedridden, flipping through the channels, eating ice cream sandwiches and waiting for RD to bring in the mail in hopes of seeing some fun Christmas cards. :)

We started a new feeding schedules for the babies yesterday. So far it seems to be going quite smoothly. Previously they were eating two solid meals a day and had four bottle feedings; now we are feeding them three solid meals (breakfast/lunch/dinner) and have only three bottle feedings. It sure will be nice saving money on formula. Hopefully things will be a bit easier once we get the routine down, but for now it doesn't seem to be saving any time by cutting out the one bottle feeding. Which makes sense considering we added a solid feeding. I don't know where I got the crazy idea that this would be more time-efficient.

The kids (I've found I've started calling them "the kids" now a lot more than "the babies"! eek! My babies are growing up!!) have about 30 minutes left to nap, I'm going to try and get some presents wrapped.

Until next time...