Friday, December 31, 2004

New Year's Eve - About 8 p.m.

As Christine was feeling today, I feel like my blogging sucks lately. It seems like all I'm doing is whining or moaning about something. Do you ever just get sick of hearing yourself bitch all the time? Humor me, I'm in a funk. I know you're thinking...AGAIN?!

I don't know if it's because Christmas is over (every year once Christmas is over, I get this feeling like, "Now what?")...if it's because the kids have been sick...or if it's because RD and I have been getting on each other's nerves lately...I just can't shake this pissy-mood I'm in. I sat down twice to write in my blog today, and I just couldn't think of a single thing to say.

Good example: I finished writing that last paragraph about five minutes ago and I am still sitting here staring at the screen.

So (notice I start a lot of sentences with so?) I guess if I can't think of anything worth talking about, I'll take my grumpy butt upstairs and see if I can find anything on tv...besides Carson Daly.

Happy New Year! *weak, forced, yet genuine smile* (Can it be forced yet genuine at the same time? I'll pick yes!)