Thursday, September 08, 2005

DARF!

My husband is quite intelligent. Very smart cookie he is. Sometimes...however...I just don't think he thinks things through.

Due to busy schedules and the usual monthly visitor, we hadn't had sex for over a week. He was off work yesterday, we had no plans for the evening, so I was looking forward to some nice - let's call it - adult time. We had a pretty good day. We were tired from...well life I guess - no better way to put it - but it was a good day. We had some screw-ups with our prescriptions and once again I forgot to take the deck-addition plans to the Assocation for approval. He starts nagging at me an hour before bed.

THINK IT THROUGH, BUDDY!

B*tch at me before bed and you know what's going to happen? Nada. That's what.

Lucky for him - and me - we avoided each other for the next hour and come time for bed we acted like nothing ever happened. As a matter of fact, this sweet, loving, man showed up for bed.

I knew he was a smart cookie!