Thursday, September 01, 2005

Bad Blogger!

I know I haven't posted much since we moved in. I don't have a good excuse really...just haven't felt like it. I'm constantly writing blogs in my head - they just never make it to the computer.

I've even fallen behind on all of your blogs. It's sort of like that book that's been sitting on my bedside table for over a week. I'm really excited to read it...I really want to read it...but to find a moment to kick back and clear my head enough to concentrate on one thing....

Isn't that the hardest thing for moms? Making time for ourselves? Don't even get me started on the condition of my feet. eek! I missed my last pedicure appointment - and let me tell you - these toes ain't pretty! Next appointment - my nail tech better where a mask and some full-body armor. But...enough of my failure in grooming. Can you tell I'm in a whacky mood? I'm on my period...I'll just blame it on that.

The excitement of the new house has kept us busy, but our projects are slowing down, and I should find more time for me now.

Now Raffi is singing about a spider on the floor...and I'm really finding it hard to concentrate...so off I go.