Saturday, November 12, 2005

Weekend Randoms

RD cleaned up SA's hair, so it doesn't look all that bad anymore. Aside from me missing all his sweet curls, it actually looks pretty good. RD even went ahead and cut SJ's hair today. There was a lot of squirming and screaming involved, but his hair turned out pretty good. I trimmed AR's bangs, but I'm not going any further than that. This sound awful, but it's one thing to mess up the boys' hair, it's another to mess up her's. The boys hair is a fairly easy fix, just buzz it...her's...well...I can't chance it.

----------------------------

Yesterday was a fun day. I spent the morning at a multiple's playgroup. A girl I used to work with had triplets a few days after mine and she's involved with the local Twin's Club. She has them over to her house once a month for a playdate. This is the first time I've gone and we had a lot of fun. I thought for sure my three (especially AR, who is very clingy) would be fighting over my lap the whole time, but to my surprise, they all jumped right in to play.

Then lastnight I went to a neighbor's house for a Pampered Chef party. I really don't need any more Pampered Chef stuff, but I went mainly to meet some new people. I had a lot of fun. I really hit it off with a couple of the ladies, and we plan on getting our kids together sometime in the next week or two. It's always wonderful having something to do in the mornings - it really breaks up the day. Plus, our kids are the same age, so I'm excited for my kids to make new friends as well. And mommy can always use more friends herself!

-------------------------

I'm back on my happy pills. Boy can I notice a difference! I'm a much more pleasant person when medicated. I never wanted to be one to rely on meds to get by, but I got so sick and tired of being so pissed off and unhappy all the time. It's like night and day. I'm happier and you can bet those around me are happier as well.

------------------

Dave the painter is starting on our foyer and master bathroom a week from Monday. He is doing a reverse rag rolling technique in the foyer and Venetian plaster in our master bathroom. He said it should only take him three days. I'm sure that's if he doesn't talk. This man talks and talks and talks like you wouldn't believe. Once those rooms are done, all we will have left to paint are the kids' rooms, which we're waiting on until they get their big-kid furniture. The house still looks a little bare - we still need furniture here and there, but it's all coming together.

-----------------------

That's all folks! It's starting to storm, so I guess I'll get off the computer. It wouldn't kill me to go to bed early for a change.

Have a great weekend!