Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Pictures and stuff

I finally downloaded all the pictures from my camera. Long overdue! So I thought I would post a couple.

Here is a picture of AR and SJ in their costumes (w/my MIL)...

October 2005 041

Unfortunately, I don't have a picture of SA dressed as Elmo without his face in the picture, so I don't have one of him to post.

Here are the three of them crawling like babies. They think this is hilarious for some reason. I say, "Crawl like babies," and they take off. If only they'd listen to me any other time.

October 2005 075

As you can see, the boys aren't wearing their costumes in the picture. They couldn't wait to take their's off, whereas AR would've stayed in her's all night if we'd let her.

And I have to share my great buy from the Lake. I bought two of these lamps...

October 2005 085

...at $12 each!! They were originally priced at $50. They're gorgeous and they're perfect for our bedroom...


October 2005 084

I went to the mall and to Target today to get some deals on the discounted Halloween merchandise. I got a cute witch from the Hallmark store and a whole bunch of goodies from Target. Man I love Target. They got all their Christmas stuff in...and I'm going to be getting into a lot of trouble! ...insert evil laugh here...

I told RD to take the remaining Halloween candy into work today, but he said he didn't want to take it in today because he's sure they'll be overloaded with it. Like we're not overloaded with it? He said he'll take it in on Monday. I guess he would rather be the cool guy who brings all the candy in on Monday, rather than blend in with all the other people who brought it in today. In the meantime, I'm doing my part in ridding us of Snicker's. I.JUST.CAN'T.RESIST.

My bladder's doing spasms right now and I really should get to bed anyway. So until next time...