Monday, December 05, 2005

Christmas Party

The Christmas party was a lot of fun. We don't get together with our friends enough, so it's always a treat when we all get together. The last guest left around 12:30 a.m., then there was clean-up, so of course Sunday RD and I were both walking zombies. We spent the majority of the day lying on the floor with the kids crawling all over us, begging them to stop bouncing on us.

Here comes the "back in the day" speech...

I remember years ago I would go out until the bars closed, then be at work at 8 a.m. I was tired, but knew my bed would be waiting for me at the end of the day for my much-needed nap. I just can't handle missing out on sleep anymore. Ahhh...those were the days. But it was all worth it. It was great seeing everyone.

It's going to be a fun month. We've got a party to go to next Friday, then Friday and Saturday of the next weekend. Watch out, we're party animals! Then we'll need the whole month of January to recover. I joke...but there's a lot of truth in that statement!

It looks like the final changes have been made, so Mia will probably be installing the new template in the next day or two...I hope. Can't wait!