Monday, November 22, 2004

Oprah's Favorite Things

I am so disappointed. I always look forward to Oprah's Favorite Things, a show she has every year in which she gives away to the audience all her favorite gifts for the season.

She always has a good number of high-priced items on there each year, like camcorders, digital cameras, cell phones, etc., but this year almost every item was out-of-reach for us regular-Joe's.

I am excited (and envious!) for the teachers that were there to receive the items, and I am glad that she saw to it that the audience members receiving the gifts this year were so worthy, but I'm bummed that there weren't more reasonably-priced items. In the past I purchased one or more items off her list for gifts, and some for myself. I think there were 4-5 items on her list that were lower in price (i.e., bundt cake, tea, cd, etc.).

Oh well. Waahhhh. I'll stop whining.