Monday, November 15, 2004

Thank Goodness it's Monday!

Remember on Halloween the whole mess with us not going b/c there would be sick kids there? It turns out everyone that went ended up with a bad cold a few days later. Damn, it sucks to always be right. LOL

Our neighbors are making progress. They actually took down all their Halloween decorations a few days after the holiday. Last year there were a few days where it looked like they were celebrating Halloween and Christmas at the same time!

I've been eagerly looking at real estate listings for what seems like forever. I would show them to RD and he would shake his head and say, "We're not moving for so long, what's the point?" Well, now he's finally showing interest. It's recently hit both of us how close moving really is. He's started looking at listings with me (on-line and in local real estate pamphlets), and he's been trying to give me an idea as to what kind of house he likes. We've agreed that I'll do the looking, narrow it down to 3-5, then we'll go look together and make a decision. This sudden realization has inspired him to start cleaning! He's been cleaning out the basement and has started on some of the upstairs closets. I can't believe it's so close!

My weight loss has finally started up again. I hit a plateau for awhile. It seemed I was still getting smaller, but the scale wasn't changing. Maybe I was gaining muscle. ;) Yea, right. Maybe... :)

I got a new hair cut the other day; I really like it. I have bangs now and she put in more layers to give it more oomph. I took in a picture of the Nubelle's new haircut (on Days of Our Lives). I also had her put in some honey-blonde tones along with the highlights.

Did any of you watch the American Music Awards? Kenny Chesney is known for his tight jeans, but MY LORD!! I don't think I needed to know he hangs right. Yuck. Anna Nicole Smith. 'nuff said. Josh Grobin (sp?) sure can sing. I found it odd he was nominated in the Pop category. Okay, that heavy, looong kiss Usher gave his mom after one of his awards...made me a bit uncomfortable. :/


Okay...SJ is crying. It was way too early for them to get up yet...sigh.