Saturday, August 14, 2004

Needing some zzzzzZZZZZZ's

Have you ever been so tired you feel sick? I mean seriously ill? That's how I feel right now. I don't know why I'm so dang tired. I've been getting okay sleep I guess. I did get woken up by my cell phone not too long after I fell asleep lastnight. It was some woman asking for Tony, her voice sounded funny. She called a couple times, I told her she had the wrong number, then I turned my phone off. When I turned it back on this morning, I saw that I had a voicemail. It was the same woman that was looking for this Tony-guy. I realized then why she sounded so funny, she was crying. Her message said:

Her name is Melissa, Tony? Melissa? You fucking asshole! How could you do this to me?!

Oh boy! This poor lady thinks I'm her husband/boyfriend(?)'s girlfriend! My mind raced trying to think who I had given my cell number out to (getting one of our cars fixed, one's for sale, hmmm....). I couldn't think of anybody, and considering she hasn't called back, I would guess that she dialed wrong the first time, then kept hitting redial. I told RD about it this morning and he laughed and said, "You got a boyfriend, huh? I've got my antennas up now...I'm watching you! (chuckle chuckle) This guy must be a saint if he's going to take on these three kids! (cracking himself up)". RD knows me well enough to know I would never cheat on him. I think the same of him.

It's so nice being married to someone I love, respect, and trust 100%. I consider myself very lucky. I feel that our relationship is special in that we are such wonderful friends. I told RD that if we were to ever divorce, I know we would remain the best of friends. This of course upset him thinking how could I say the "d-word"!! I don't ever see that in our future, I was just trying to emphasize how wonderful I think our friendship is. He didn't see it that way. LOL I guess I better choose my words more carefully. ;)

Back to the original subject at hand - I think I'll be retiring early tonight.

Sweet dreams!