Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Ten Things I Love About...

AR
  1. The coos she makes when she's lying in bed in the morning.
  2. The way she pushes herself up on her arms (in her crib) to watch me change her brother(s) on the changing table.
  3. The smile she gives me when I go to get her out of bed.
  4. The squeal she makes when she gets excited.
  5. The way she kicks her feet when watching her favorite videos.
  6. The cute face she makes when I'm burping her.
  7. The smile she gives her favorite toy, Hee-Haw, when I give him a squeeze.
  8. The way she smiles at her brothers, when she's trying to get their attention.
  9. The embarassed little looks she gives me once I pick her up, after she's been crying.
  10. The way her face lights up when her dad walks in the room.

SJ

  1. The sweet little coos he makes while patiently waiting for me to get him from his crib.
  2. The way he teasingly kicks his feet when I try to put his pants on.
  3. The loving look he gives me when I talk to him.
  4. The way he chews on his favorite toy, Banana Man.
  5. The scream of joy he lets out when his favorite part comes on his video.
  6. The proud look on his face when he pushes himself up off the floor.
  7. The look of relief he has once he's found his thumb!
  8. The way he concentrates so hard when he sees something interesting.
  9. When he can't eat because he's smiling so big at you.
  10. The way he giggles when I kiss his neck.

SA

  1. The way he watches his brother through the slats of his crib when he wakes up.
  2. The squeal of joy he gives me when I pick him up.
  3. His non-stop talking (cooing) when I hold him.
  4. His intense eye contact.
  5. His loud giggling when I tickle his stomach.
  6. His hilarious enthusiasm for mealtime.
  7. The loud sucking noises coming from his munching on his teething ring.
  8. His thick, blonde hair.
  9. His ever-patient attitude.
  10. The way he has his mouth hanging open when he gets so excited!