Thursday, August 26, 2004

Sickness Inspires

Whenever I'm sick, I always daydream about all the things I could be doing if I felt good. The top of the hutch looks like it could use some dusting. Maybe when I'm feeling better I'll rearrange the furniture. Sure wish I could walk the treadmill right now (yea, like that thought pops up often!). I wish I felt better, if I did I would clean out all the junk drawers...wish I could do that right now. Our basement could use a good overhauling...if only I felt better.

This happens every time I get sick. For one, when I'm sick, I can't imagine what it would feel like to be better again. It's like you totally forget what it was like not to be sick. Ohhhh...the agony...will I feel like this forever? I just can't imagine ever feeling better again! I am feeling much better today. Not 100%, but just enough to get my butt off the couch to do things other than the absolutely necessary (like caring for my children!). I didn't organize any junk drawers today or get a workout in, but I did manage to polish the furniture, vacuum the bedrooms, Swiffer the floors (dry and wet!), and wash the bedsheets and dining room cover (this is one of those stupid moments where I can't remember the word for that...don't you hate when that happens? LOL). I even sat down to go through the cookbooks and started my grocery list. Then RD came home and I pushed that aside. Maybe tomorrow!

Hopefully I'll still be feeling that second wind tonight. My nails - toes and fingers - are in serious need of a paint job.

Table cloth? Well...that sure sounds simple. Is that right? Duh! Table cloth! Maybe I am still a bit ill...LOL