Saturday, April 23, 2005

The Kids' Bathroom

I've got this theory that it makes more sense to buy things as you come across them (for the new house), instead of going out and buying things all at once when we move in. RD doesn't agree with this theory. His argument is that he'll be making the big bucks then, so it makes sense to wait. I get his point, but it's not like we're broke now...and...it's just so much fun!

Lucky for me, RD has a rule of his own, we don't argue over money. I promise I try not to take advantage of that rule. Really! ;)

So in comes the kids' bathroom. I just bought this shower curtain...

Shower Curtain

...and these bath towels...

Hand Towels

...from Pottery Barn. I plan on painting their bathroom a deep yellow. I think these will look really good in there. I didn't buy the entire towel set, because the price was pretty steep, but I bought the hand towels. I thought they'd look good hanging over large white bath towels.

We went to look at furniture yesterday. That was a lot of fun. We weren't looking to buy anything, but it was nice getting an idea of what we're both wanting. This way we won't be overwhelmed when we shop for real.

It's a dark, gloomy, rainy day here. I hope you have better weather wherever you are. Have a great weekend!