Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Post-Pregnancy Mel (Other than the obvious addition of three little people)

  • I love raspberries. I absolutely hated everything raspberry before I was pregnant. Now I can't get enough of 'em!
  • I like most mushrooms. Again, hated, hated, hated these before I was pregnant.
  • I now LOVE blue cheese!!! Mmmmmmmm!
  • A bra is most definitely needed. Before I was pregnant, I could go bra-free whenever I wanted. I had these nice, perky breasts. Now...eh...not so much.
  • Soft, clear skin. Strange...but my skin has made a noticeable improvement since I had kids.
  • More proportioned. I had an obvious pear-shape before. Now things are more...evened out.
  • I go to the bathroom less. I spent a ridiculous amount of time in the bathroom peeing before; I think having experienced the weight of three babies on my bladder, I got more accustomed to holding it.
  • I'm extremely emotional. EXTREMELY. I wasn't a mushy-gushy person before. I thought it would pass, but I'm still extremely soft. It doesn't take much to make me tear up.
  • My shoe size went from an 8 and sometimes 8 1/2 to an 8 1/2 and sometimes 9.
  • Even after losing all the baby weight, I still had to have my rings resized. Just how exactly do you lose finger fat?
  • My nice, flat, smooth belly is now...do I really need to say it?