Sunday, April 03, 2005

Sunny Day Randoms

I was sitting back daydreaming about our new kitchen, then something hit me. Holy crap - we're going to have A LOT of baby proofing to do! I'm ecstatic over all the cabinet space, but that's a lot of tot locks! Do I gate off the entire kitchen - both from the family room and butler's pantry? Or do my best to babyproof the room? I really don't want to block it off, but...I guess that's one more thing to think about.

It is GORGEOUS out today! I think I'll take the kids out for a walk after their lunch. It's supposed to be around 70, but there's no breeze, so it should feel nice and warm.

I'm kind of winging it today with the time change. I'm usually a stickler for schedules, but the time change has kind of thrown me off today. I usually get the kids up sometime between 7:30-7:45 a.m. Today I went in and got them around 8:15 a.m. We've decided to move their bedtime from 7:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. I can't see putting them to bed when it's still bright and sunny out, and this will give us more time in the day to do things this Summer. We seem to usually eat later in the Summer anyway. It's sure going to make for a looong day though!

RD works until 3 p.m. today. The 'For Sale' sign goes in our yard on Friday, so I'm wanting to get all the yardwork finished in the next few days. I think it's supposed to rain Wednesday and Thursday. I guess he can finish the mulch this afternoon, then tomorrow I can run out and get some flowers.

Our neighbors...ugh...our neighbors. I still haven't been brave enough to take a picture of their house. Now that the weather has been nice, they've been having parties left and right - cars parked up and down the street - zooming around on their motorcycles. How on earth are we going to get these freaks to behave while we're having people look at our house? They're crazy I tell ya!

Well...I better get the kids up. If I let them sleep too much longer they won't nap well for their second nap. And I still need to dry my hair. I hope you have wonderful weather wherever you are, and are out enjoying it!

Until next time...