Saturday, March 26, 2005

Hair Four Days Ago, Gone the Day After That

I'm a little late posting this newsbreaking entry, but I got my hair cut. About five inches to be exact.

I have very fine, thin hair, so I have no business having long hair, but my husband loves long hair, and throws a big enough fit when it's time for me to get my hair cut, that you'll usually catch me with long tresses every couple years. After much frustration, I told him a serious haircut was long overdue.

I guess you would call it a short bob. It can be worn strait, curled under, or flipped at the ends - there's lots of layers. I like it. It's pretty easy to fix (I just dry it with a round brush) and the kids love to play with it (it was always back in a ponytail before I got it cut). I also had her color it a chestnut brown, with highlights on top (I'm naturally a blonde). The darker color made my blue eyes pop, unfortunately the color has almost washed out completely. My hair won't hold color for anything.


I think it looks great, but I've gotten some less than favorable reactions. What can ya do? I love it, RD says it's "okay," it's just going to have to be for now.

Can't please everybody. :)