Saturday, March 26, 2005

Let there be light!

Thank you, Miki, for directing me over to Flickr! I can now post pictures! No, I don't have any pictures of the kids. I'm still sticking to my no-pictures-of-the-kids-on-the-Internet rule, but I might sneak in some non-identifying ones every now and then. Maybe some exciting back-of-the-head shots? ;)

I've posted some of the light fixtures we've picked out for the new house. I couldn't find pictures of all our fixtures, but here's what I've got...

Front Exterior Lights
Exterior Light - Next to front door and one next to each garage door

Foyer Candelabra
Foyer

Dining Room Candelabra
Dining Room Candelabra

Kitchen Island Pot Rack
Kitchen Island Pot Rack/Light Fixture

Kitchen Sink Fixture
Kitchen Sink Fixture/Butler Pantry Fixture

Breakfast Room Candelabra
Breakfast Room Candelabra

Powder Room Fixture
Powder Room Fixture

2nd Floor Hallway Fixture
2nd-Floor Hallway Fixture

I'll see if I can find pictures of some of the others - this is wildly-exciting, I know! ;)

*All Pictures Courtesy of Metro Lighting Center