Friday, March 04, 2005

My Interview!

I am lucky to have been chosen by Cori to be interviewed! If you haven't met Cori, head on over. She's is a wonderful, sweet woman and a witty writer!

1. If you could have the same bundles of joy, would you choose to have them as single births spread out over the next few years?

I've been asked that several times. It has crossed my mind - then I wonder what order they would come in and immediately decide it's a horrible idea. I know this sounds silly, because if it worked out that way I wouldn't know any different, but having all three now, I think of how much I'd miss the other two. Plus, it's so much fun watching them interact with each other. In some ways, I wonder if it's easier raising them at the same age all at once, as opposed to spreading them out.

2. Single best feature of your NEW HOUSE?

Space! We are now living in a very small, two bedroom, one bath house. It's so hard to pick just one feature. I guess what I'm most excited about is the Bonus Room, which will give the kids more room to play; second, is the big kitchen (I'll actually have counterspace); and third, an extra bathroom (RD and I will no longer have to fight over space to brush our teeth!).

3. What do you like best about blogging?

My mind is constantly going. I overanalyze EVERYTHING. Blogging works as a release for me. Instead of obsessing on something, I write about it here and it seems to take a bit of the weight off my shoulders. Well...let's face it, I'm still going to obsess, because that's what I do best, but it does lighten the load a bit. :)

4. If you weren't a SAHM, what would you choose to be?

I can't say for sure. Real estate has always interested me. That's something I've considered getting involved in once the kids are all in school. If I was to start all over, go back in time, I'd go to school to be a teacher. I would want to teach at the Middle School or High School level. What subject? Ahhh...tough one. There are several that interest me, so I guess I should be glad I'm not in a position to pick just one.

5. What is your favorite movie?

Cousins with Ted Danson and Isabella Rossellini. It is a wonderful love story. There are very few movies that I can sit through over and over again, and this is definitely one of them.


Thanks for the interview, Cori! Now I will interview the first five to comment on this entry! :D