Sunday, October 17, 2004

Caffeine drip

I can't wait for RD to come home. I don't think I mentioned it, but he is out of town for the weekend. He's due back tomorrow night, AFTER the kids go to bed. :(

It's been one of those weekends. I have such sweet, wonderful babies, but you can bet when there are THREE, at least one of them will be having a bad day. It doesn't help that I've been out of Diet Coke for days. I'm going through some serious withdrawal. My mom was supposed to come over tonight to help me with baths (she watches the other two while I bathe one), and she was bringing a case of Diet Coke with her. She called about a half hour ago and she's sick. I can't go out and get any b/c I don't have SA's new car seat installed yet. Besides, going through the whole ordeal of getting all the kids belted in just for a soda run doesn't sound to appealing right now. Maybe I'll order out for dinner and order a large soda.


That's really all I have to say today. Nothing too exciting.

Until next time...