Sunday, October 31, 2004

Whatever Happened to...

  1. My old bestfriend from grade school, Denise? She moved away to Texas sometime in around 6th grade, and I haven't spoken to her since. We always said we'd be friends forever. I've tried to find her on-line, but have yet to be successful.
  2. Pudding Pops? Do you remember those? They came in many flavors, but my favorite was vanilla. Why they ever stopped making those tasty treats on a stick is beyond me.
  3. All those headbangers? Winger, Ratt, Dokken, Cinderella, Warrant...that one Christian metal band, what was there name? Something with an S. No, it wasn't Slayer...was it Swinger? No. I can't remember their name for the life of me, but they used to be one of my favorites.
  4. All my ex-boyfriends? Don't you wonder whatever happened to all the men from your past? I have no desire to ever see or talk to any of them again, but I have to admit, it would be fun to know how their lives turned out. Are they married? Do they have kids? Did any of them make anything of themselves? Are they still carrying a torch for me? LOL Yea, right!
  5. The Wizard of Oz? I remember when I was little CBS used to show this movie once a year, and it was always on a Friday night. It was a big deal in my house at the time. Maybe they still show it and I keep missing it...
  6. Peanut Butter Skinny Cows? These used to be my favorite flavor, now I can't find them anymore.
  7. Godfather's Pizza? Do any of these restaurants exist anymore? They had the best pizza!
  8. Book Mobiles? Do they still have these? Maybe they do.... I always looked forward to book mobile day - and Weekly Readers.