Sunday, October 03, 2004

Damn Crabby

I don't have too much to say other than I am very tired and very crabby right now.

SJ cut another tooth lastnight, plus it was freezing in here (I ended up turning on the heat around 2 a.m.), so they were all crying off and on lastnight...and I got very little sleep. It makes me wonder how I was able to function those first couple months with night feedings!

AR started crawling this morning, and SA started doing this slow inchworm crawl-thing. I was so excited that I called several people to brag about my wonderful children. By this afternoon, I was wishing they would stay in one spot. I was tired of retrieving them from whatever roadblock they had hit. They say to be careful what you wish for! LOL

Most mornings I'm excited to see their sweet faces, today I can't wait for 7:30 p.m. to put them to bed for the night. ;)

Mom's tired.