Sunday, October 10, 2004

Sunday! Sunday! Sunday!

My books haven't arrived yet - I ordered them from Amazon; hopefully tomorrow.

P & C are coming over for dinner tonight. Since RD's been working so much lately, and I avoid taking all three kiddos out alone whenever possible, we have nothing to make for dinner. Today is Grocery Day for P & C, so I asked them to pick something up we can make. They have a scheduled day for everything: laundry, cleaning, shopping, you-name-it. I've tried to be that organized, I quickly learned that it ain't gonna happen - but kudos to anyone that can make that work.

As I mentioned before, the kids are doing new things every day and I feel bad that RD is missing so much. When he's home, he keeps pointing out these things they're doing - pointing these things out like to say, "Look what they've picked up! How cute!" The first few times I'd recognize what they were doing and say, "Isn't that adorable?! He/she started that yesterday." After a few times, I seemed to notice I was taking the wind out of his sails; like it was starting to dawn on him how much he's missing now that he's back at work. There's no harm in rediscovering these new things, so now I get excited with him - no sense in mentioning it's been done before. :)

I watched Desperate Housewives lastnight. It was a re-airing of last Sunday's pilot episode. I really liked it. I think I might have a new favorite added to my short list of must-see shows. It's about time they added a primetime soap for adults. It seems all the primetime soaps that have come out in the last few years have been geared towards teenagers. There's a new one on tonight, so hopefully I'll be able to catch it.

It sounds like the babies are ready to get up and I need to get to cleaning, so off I go!