Sunday, January 30, 2005

Have You Noticed?

Lynette's new makeover? Speaking of moms and fashion, at the start of the season (Desperate Housewives), she wore baggy clothes, hair was barely combed, and no make-up. When I saw her at the Golden Globes, I was amazed at what a hot little body she has! LOL It was hard to see her figure under her loose-fitting clothes. Now in last week's episode, she had body-hugging clothes on that flattered her figure, her hair was styled, and she was wearing make-up - she even went to bed with it on. It'll be interesting to see if that's her "new look."

I'm torn, because I did think it was more realistic to see that she wasn't "done up" all the time, but I thought they took her tired and haggard look to the extreme sometimes, now let's see if they're taking her the other way...