Wednesday, January 12, 2005

My Babes

It's hard to believe they're going to be one next month. They grow so fast.

AR
  • Baby A, our first born.
  • She was head-down my entire pregnancy. She had her head buried in my cervix. It was a most unpleasant, awful feeling really. She was always kicking and poking. She was the most active of the three.
  • She's gorgeous - absolutely beautiful. I just stare at her in amazement of her beauty. Yes, she looks like me - she just wears it better. :)
  • Funny, the girl is FUNNY. Always laughing. Always up to something. She is the troublemaker, the instigator.
  • She loves to dance - play some music and she'll dance for you.
  • She was the first to crawl and first to cruise, and the first to...deep breath...say mama and dada.
  • She was the first to sleep through the night.
  • She has the most beautiful blue eyes I've ever seen.
  • She has super tiny feet. She is in the 60% for height, 50% for weight, but I swear her feet are freakishly small.
  • She has long, luscious lashes.
  • Her favorite thing to do is to jump in her crib.
  • We don't know what teetee is, but she loves talking about it.
  • She's very ticklish, especially her belly.
  • She's got a beautiful head of hair. As it gets longer she's starting to get curls in the back. Adorable!
  • AR likes to play with what everyone else is playing with.
  • She loves it when we hold her upside down.

SJ

  • He was Baby B, our second born.
  • He flipped around the entire pregnancy, sometimes head up, sometimes head down. I know this only by the ultrasounds (which I had every other week); I felt very little movement from him. He was alongside AR, on my right.
  • He is very snuggly. He loves to cuddle. When you pick him up he likes to grab hold of you around the neck and bury his head in your neck. It's precious.
  • He has the longest lashes of the three.
  • He has the most beautiful blue eyes I've ever seen.
  • He looks more like me, but his head/face is shaped like RD's (oval).
  • He's what I would call pretty (for a boy :)).
  • He's a lot smaller than his brother.
  • He was the second to stand and to cruise.
  • He was the sickest when born. We thought we might lose him.
  • He's got very blonde hair. It is very thin, like mine.
  • He likes to growl like a bear. He thinks this is really funny. It's much better than when he used to make what we called dolphin-noises.
  • He also likes to dance.
  • He's not a big fan of the exersaucer.
  • He gets attached to one toy for awhile and will carry it around with him all day.

SA

  • He was Baby C, our third born.
  • He was a flip-flopper. He was positioned across my upper belly. He loved to bury his little feet in my ribs. My doctor said to push to have him move; where was the poor kid to go? So the pain endured.
  • He is HILARIOUS. I'm telling you, this is the happiest baby I've ever seen. Always smiling. Always laughing. He's awesome.
  • He's got a beautiful, thick head of hair. As it grows, it's getting more and more curly! I love it!
  • He's got the most beautiful blue eyes I've ever seen.
  • He looks JUST LIKE RD; only difference is that his face/head is shaped like mine (round).
  • He has this strange fascination with patterns (e.g., on couches, boppy pillows, bed sheets, shirts, etc.). He sees a pattern and squeals with delight as he scurries over to touch it.
  • He was the last to crawl, stand, and cruise.
  • He is BIG. He's the biggest of the three.
  • He loves to jump...jump...jump!
  • He was the first to show us his dancing moves.
  • He LOVES the exersaucer. He takes his jumping in the exersaucer very seriously.
  • He has these big, thick luscious lips! Gorgeous! He got those from his daddy. :)
  • He's got a cute freckle on his left calf.
  • He's got very long lashes as well.
  • He loves his food!