Tuesday, May 24, 2005

10 Things I Love

I was tagged by Miki to post 10 things I love. :)

Here goes!

  1. I LOVE the way my babies hug their arms around me tight when I pick them up.
  2. I LOVE that I can smell RD on his pillow when he works nights and I'm in bed all alone.
  3. I LOVE that RD is my best friend and loves everything about me - even the weird things.
  4. I LOVE my mini-van. Who would've ever thought? Certainly not me!
  5. I LOVE to watch AR, SA, and SJ playing together, giggling hysterically.
  6. I LOVE being a mom.
  7. I LOVE chocolate and peanut butter. Put both together...pure heaven!
  8. I LOVE salt. I put it on most everything. Pepper, too!
  9. I LOVE Mexican food. It's my absolute favorite.
  10. I LOVE the sound of the kids bouncing up and down in their cribs, babbling to each other each morning before I go in to get them.