Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Mommy, don't play so rough!

Looks like I have a trip to the dentist ahead of me. We're on the second day of the two-day Whine Fest we go through after a way-too-busy (but fun!) weekend. So in an effort to cheer up SA, who was exceptionally grumpy, I pulled him up onto my lap for a fun game of rough housing. I was bouncing him up and down and making silly faces - SA giggling all the while. I started going at his face like I was going to gobble it up (he loves that!), when he lunged forward at the same time. Right into my front teeth. Pain. I'm in pain.

It's only my front, left tooth that hurts. It doesn't really feel loose, but it aches terribly. As much as I'd like to shrug it off and hope it goes away, I should probably have it checked out.

But we were having so much fun!