Thursday, September 02, 2004

A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood

AAhhhh...what a wonderful day! This is one of those days where I just woke up in a GREAT mood. My husband let me sleep in this morning and he fed the babies. We had the most awesome sex before bed lastnight, so I'm still glowing from that. Then I woke up this morning to the sounds of RD reading The Very Hungry Caterpiller to the babies. Heaven! My heart filled with so much love when I heard him.

RD's getting ready to run to Sam's to get some diapers and dinner for tonight. My friend, C, is having surgery tomorrow, and she wanted to come over tonight since she'll be unable to hold the babies for awhile while she's healing. They're really picky eaters, so we're having a heck of a time deciding on what to make. I was thinking of Rigatoni Al Carbonara. Pasta, white sauce, BACON...how could you go wrong?! ha!

Remember my hoosier neighbors? Well, they're new roommate moved in a couple days ago. He has this huge pick-up truck parked out front. The eye sores keep multiplying. Oh well. What can ya do?

I hear SA crying. I can't wait to see them! I haven't seen them yet this morning. I'm off to do some cleaning...which I really enjoy. I know that's sick! ha!

Hopefully I'll be back tomorrow. Did I mention I've lost three pounds?! Woo hoo!

Happy days!