Monday, September 13, 2004

This that and the other

I was watching the Ellen show this morning. She has this thing called "The Riff-Raff Room" where people that didn't make it into the audience can watch the show. Everyday she picks one person from this room to come sit in the "VIP Chair." The girl that was selected today had very large breasts. She came running down the aisle and...well, all I've got to say is she seriously needs to invest in a good, support bra. Those puppies were a-bouncin'!

The new Fall line-up on tv looks pretty bad. Nothing seems to be popping out at me - AND - where's 24?!?! I wish they would stop moving shows around. There are a few shows I watch regularly, then the networks have to go and shift everything around, and now most of them are showing at the same time. Very frustrating.

Damn my kids are cute. AR looks just like me...guess I'm cuter than I thought. LOL

My dear, sweet husband...why must he pace the floor so much when he's on the phone? Our house is so small, and he can not sit or stand still when on the phone - and he also somehow feels the need to talk really loud.

Since our latest spider incident, I swear I'm feeling stuff on me. I was feeding the babies and swore something bit me on the ass. Damn spiders.

Have you seen that commercial with Wayne Brady? I think it's creamer for coffee or something. Every time I see that commercial, the jingle is in my head for days. Don't they call those ear worms? Something like that.

SA is up from his nap...he sounds pissed. I better run!